Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beach Time!!

I love the beach. I love the sand, the sea, the smells, the sun....It's safe to say I'm a beach girl. So I'm excited to be leaving tomorrow for a week at one of my favorite beaches. I've been packing for almost two hours now. Things that used to take me no time at all have taken way longer than I deem necessary. Let's blame that on the kids. I mean...seriously. This is how I packed for the beach 10 years ago....



And this is what I've got so far....and I'm positive I'm forgetting something.....




Something tells me I won't get to drink Fuzzy Navels before noon and read trashy romance novels either. Oh well...these faces are worth it......






Wouldn't you agree?


PS...Be thankful I didn't show you the bathing suit comparison.

2 comments:

  1. Carla, this post is awesome! Classic! :) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a great trip!

    You made me smile with this post... :)

    Wish you were here but I understand the need for the beach!

    ReplyDelete