Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cuteness abounds

"Mom, I need a wash wash, my hands are sticky". Translation= washcloth.

"Mom, I'm done going potty. I need some paper toilet." IE..toilet paper.

"Mom, I want a nola bar". (granola bar) Minutes later the bar is in pieces and all the chocolate chips have been eaten out of it with the granola part strewn all over the table. Hmmmm, must be related to me.

Other reasons I know he is my child....

He can recognize Taco Bell and ask for tacos as we drive past. I love him for that. I often get to use him as an excuse to stop! (as if I ever needed one).

He doesn't like to share his food. Get your own! That's what I'm talking about son. There are things you should share and food doesn't fall into that category. Especially when tacos and chocolate are involved.

He loves Halloween and can't wait to dress up.

Squeeze, hug, kiss, love him.

1 comment:

  1. Does he pick up the serving plate and scoop the leftover sauce into his mouth, with the over sized spoon, in the middle of a restaurant, too?

    TJK

    ReplyDelete