Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes....

They say the best things when they are learning to express themselves. I wish I could record them all. Here's a couple of examples:

Laine: Can we go to the park?
Mom: We will go later when it's not so hot.
Laine: When's it going to stop hottin?

Laine: The farmer in the bell. The farmer in the bell. Uh-oh spaghetti-o's. The farmer in the bell.

Laine: (when wanting to hear his favorite song "The 10 Commandment Boogie") I want the "Take the Manna Boogie".

He was trying to say something the other day and I can't remember what it was but I corrected him. He said, "No mama. Look at my mouth: it's....."

May all time favorite that he announced everywhere we go:

"I tooted!"

Fun times. Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. I know the 10 Commandment Boogie, so I am laughing, already.

    You need to supply videos. I want to see it!

    -TJK

    ReplyDelete