Monday, August 3, 2009

To blog or not to blog....

So obviously, I suck at this whole blogging thing. I have many ideas that I think would be funny, or informative, or encouraging, or to just let you know what's going on with me. But somehow they never get put to writing. If you check this often, just to be disappointed....I'm very sorry.

Short synopsis on life at our house:

It's summer in Arkansas. I'm expecting baby #3. It's hotter than hades. I'm nauseated all the time. The boys are growing big and fast. It's sweltering. Laine has pooped in the potty 3 days in a row! I'm melting away with sweat. Jackson still has chunkalicious thighs. I wanna puke most of the day. I'm cleaning out closets to sell stuff in the fall consignments sales coming up. I get to take naps 4 out of 7 days a week. It's humid. Brushing my teeth makes me want to vomit. Anything on earth makes me cry. Did I mention it's hot?

Hope your summer is going well.

2 comments:

  1. You bless me to no end. Thank you SO much for your kind words and encouragement. Gosh, you are such a blessing to me.

    And CONGRATULATIONS! #3?! That is such a thrill. I am so happy for you and your precious family.

    I am savoring every moment I possibly can with Henry before #2. And my husband and I have made a pact to keep the next week as low-key as possible. We simply want to enjoy these final days as a family of 3 (4 if you count the pup!)

    I am so blessed, and I thank God for all that He has already given me. I'm in awe of HIm as I think about having another baby.

    Thanks for sharing this journey with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carla. Hang in there with the "morning" sickness.
    Way to go on the potty training! :) Thanks for the update. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete