Saturday, January 3, 2009

I surrender!

I didn't want to take the plunge and follow the masses with having my own blog. I don't have the time for it. But let's face it. That's really the reason why I DO need a blog. The lack of time to keep up with everyone is starting to take it's toll on me. I mean, really. How many of you actually got your Christmas card BEFORE Christmas? Well here it is. My attempt in letting you know what's going on in my life. I'll try to keep it clean. Hard to do with my 2 diaper-wearing, crumb-snatching, attention-seeking boys and my sci-fi loving, Martha Stewart cooking, crack-me-up-funny husband all vying for my attention. Plus my genetics have predestined me to have a quick flaring temper (which makes it harder to cesor my thoughts). I'm my momma's girl all the way when it comes to that. I lovingly refer to those moments as my Linda fits.
Anyway, I'll keep you informed as often as I can and share pictures of my wonderful family with you. I'll get started just after I take a nap. Can't pass up quiet time around this house....that's one of the precursor's to a good old-fashioned Linda fit!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggy land amiga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! This is great that you created a blog. I've thought about it myself, but I'm worried I won't keep up with Aiden's carepage if I start one. I enjoyed all of the pics! This way I feel I can keep up with you better. Look forward to upcoming posts! Ang

    ReplyDelete